– Personal Data and Data Protection, all information given to Relax Ireland is governed by the Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended).
– All personal and other information and details collected by the Agent in the course of its business, belong to the Agent and will not be disclosed to any third party except to the Property Owner (and/or his representatives) and, where applicable, the providers of transport and/or ancillary services in connection with a Booking.
– Provided the Holiday maker has not told the Agent otherwise, the Agent may use the Holidaymaker’s personal information for marketing the Agent’s services.
– If the Holiday maker or other individual wishes to be removed from the Agent’s marketing List, they should contact the Agent by phone on 053 91 75481 or by email at
[email protected]. Please note calls to Relax Ireland office may be recorded and monitored for training or quality purposes.
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
– You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
Statement Regarding Personal Information
– Relax Ireland will not sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless we are required to do so by law.